Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 10

The highlight of the day was going to the airport and picking up Sandy and Tristan. They both are looking great, it was so nice to see them :)
We went to In'n'Out for take home hamburgers and fries, then watched some TV and talked a little. They liked the kitchen, and I hope they will sleep well in the sofa bed.
Tomorrow is Veteran's Day and I have no school which is great. I am not sure yet what the plans are for the day.
Thursday I have to work, we are still testing and the tests are due on Friday. Friday they want to go to Disneyland, I was thinking about taking the day off and going, but is too long a day for me and for some reason the toes in both my feet are hurting today.
Is nice having them here, I hope Lizzie can find some time to join us this weekend :)
Now..good night!

No comments: