Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Today was a pleasant enough day. On Fridays I have a more relaxed curriculum for the kiddies, more play, more letting them be what they are: little children. They enjoyed the extra recess, the watching a Clifford movie, the playing with blocks and Legos. But it was also time to learn to add, and write from dictation. They did extremely well, I am proud of them.
During lunch time by myself, I felt a pang of regret about not going to Disneyland. It is funny because had I gone, I would have gone like after work and mainly to see the fireworks etc, and by that time they were already almost on their way back.
Reading Sandy's blog, I can see that Tristan may have got some of my impatience, I cannot stand to be on line! many times I have left halfway because I just couldn't stand it any longer.
Lizzie finally decided not to come up tonight but will be here tomorrow. It'll be nice to have both girls here.

No comments: