Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 12

It is now 11:00PM, it is raining rather heavily and I was surprised since rain had not been in the forecast. Sandy and Tristan are going to Disneyland tomorrow, I hope the weather is a lot better tomorrow.
I finally decided not to go, my toes have been giving me some problems lately, maybe because of a new pair of shoes, and I have blisters in 4 toes! I was thinking of maybe just going later to see the fireworks and the fastasmic show but I am not sure is worth the $72 entry, also Tristan enjoys going to the park with his mother and sometimes I am a bit of a drag :Þ
Lizzie has not decided if she will go to Disneyland after work, is a long drive and after working all day, she may be too tired, but if she doesn't come Friday she will come up Saturday :)
And now I guess it's bedtime!

No comments: