Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 27

I woke up thinking it was Saturday. Having a week off has been restful, but today I had to start working on the report cards,
I also went shopping on black Friday, ha ha ha...actually I did go to Trader Joe's and got some eggs and butter. I almost went to Target to get a table lamp, but I didn't even stop when I saw all the people going in and out. I'll get it some other day.
I'm proud of me and Sandy, we have posted every day, only 3 more days to go. I can't say my posts have been very interesting every day, but hey..I did it! :)

1 comment:

emtes said...

I think they are and I like them a lot!!!
I have just finished baking safronbuns, lussekatter, and are Christmas decorating. Finally we get some light again from all the advent candlesticks. So nice and needed.
Have wonderful weekend before you go back to work.
Love you!
Hugs Mia :-)