Monday, April 11, 2011

Uber tired

Marvin didn't sleep much last night and consequently I didn't sleep that well either. When I went to work we decided he would call the urologist. At work, with Open House looming ahead on Wednesday, I wanted to clean and get things done, but it's almost an impossibility with my class :( I did what I could bit still looks a long way from being ready. I also left at 2:00 because the social worker was coming to inspect the house. When i got home, Marvin told me the urologist said the pain etc were to be expected , hmmmm. We talked about maybe going to ER or Urgent Care after the social worker left. The lady came and she was nice and looked around and asked a lot of questions, she seemed to like the house :) After she left, Marvin and I talked it over again, and decided since the most pressing issue was pain, maybe he should take one of the pain pills the doctor prescribed after surgery (which he didn't need). So he took one and lay down, and I went to the dry cleaners to get the drapes for his room. I haven't hung them yet because it's hard to do by myself. Maybe tomorrow I'll have more energy. Then I went to the store to get a couple of items and then came home to cook dinner, chicken and mashed potatoes for Marvin and empanadas for me (I used the dough that's supposed to bake rather than fry, but I didn't realize it until I had done them all. They were a little different, not that great. I then put the dishes in the dishwasher, took the trash out, and cleaned the kitchen. Now I think I will be in the computer for a while watching DWTS. Marv is feeling better from the pain, but still a bit out of it. I hope tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

emtes said...

I sure hope so too. I should have come a couple of days earlier thus being able to help you clean your classroom. Remember the Open House I went to when I cleaned the room before. That was fun :-)
I will watch DWTS tonight before I go to bed but I won't know the result until I come to you :-)
Take care now and a hug for you and Marvin.
Love you Mia <3