Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello again

School was OK, we went on a walk about, from classroom to classroom, so every student K thru 5th can see how each class is doing. It's kind of fun. Today we basically did nothing much, it was an easy day. When I got home I found the TV not working. Mia said Marvin turned it on and only a channel was working, he tried to fix it but had to go to his doctors appointments. I try to fix it but nothing doing! Mia and I got to talking and around 5PM I wondered where Marvin was. His last appointment was at 1:30. I waited longer and was starting to get worried, then Lizzie called and I talked to her, after that I called the PD and asked if he had been there, the nurse said he was late getting there and had left not long ago. I was very relieved. When he got home he was totally tired, with reason, a long day and he is still very sore and in pain. Mia and I went to Stater Bros to get a few groceries, and then to Agrusa's for some italian dinner. Tomorrow Mia is coming to school with me, we are having an Egg Hunt. Marvin needs to get a couple of prescriptions, and then he will be home resting. I will stop by Verizon to get a new box, and see if we can get the TV going :)

No comments: