Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Barbeque

Another nice day weather wise. I didn't get much sleep last night so I felt kind of tired all day. I will be happy when M starts dialysis and hopefully gets to feeling better. Norbert came around 2PM and we all sat outside talking and looking at the birds :) He also planted some plants etc. I cooked asparagus for dinner, and we grilled some thick, juicy steaks. We also had a salad, and ice cream with strawberries for dessert. It was very enjoyable. Tomorrow Norbert and Mia will go do a scenic drive down to Newport, Laguna and Dana Point. I hope they have fun. Marvin and I will go to Kaiser, and I hope they get the dialysis started, then he has an appointment with the urologist. Sandy and Tristan are coming on Tuesday. Norbert and Mia will go pick them up at the Long Beach Airport :)

No comments: