Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday

We slept late today, then I made breakfast : waffles and bacon. It was good. After that I went back to my cleaning, this time I emptied some of the drawers and straightened up others. Later on I went to the Jacuzzi. I had filled the hummingbird feeders and was hoping I would see some feeding. Sure enough, I had been soaking for a few minutes when here comes a tiny hummingbird. After drinking for a while, it went to the fountain and had a little bath, I wish I had my camera because it was really cute. Other birds were feeding from the regular bird feeders, they are small pretty songbirds, some with red chests and yellow collars. I don't know what they are called :) We went for an early dinner to the Panda Inn. We had moo shoo pork and crispy fish with green beans in a spicy sauce. Very good. It was a nice day.

No comments: