Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring cleaning

I got a new computer monitor, it's cool!


Today I decided I needed to make some room in the guest room closet, so when Mia comes to visit she has some place to put her clothes. That closet is the largest one in the house, and most of my clothes and shoes are there. The closet in my room is not very big, in it I keep my everyday school clothes etc.


Well I guess I am a little "hoarder". Marvin said that even though I say I don't like to go shopping, I have accumulated quite a closetful of clothes. My problem is I have trouble discarding stuff, Sandy and Lizzie are good at it, but I seem to keep things for a long time, to the point that I am surprised to find some stuff I even forgot I had.


One thing I know I buy a lot is shoes. Since the time I broke my foot in a car accident in Twin Falls, I have trouble finding shoes that are comfortable. I cannot wear heels, so all I have are flats. When I find a pair that fits right, I buy them. But then i keep on wearing the same comfortable pair until it falls apart.


Tomorrow I will tackle the chest of drawers drawers :)

1 comment:

emtes said...

I'm just the same :-)Hasse says I can throw away half the things I have cause I can't have them. I'm up and down in weight so I have different sizes in my closet. At the moment it's up :-( I also love shoes but have a hard time finding comfy ones (and I haven't even broken my foot). When I was younger I loved high heels but now - no, no.
So I buy shoes and when I have had them on for a while they aren't as comfy as I thought so they stay in the closet (!)
Have a good Sunday! I'm going to see my Mom who turns 87.
Hugs and kisses from your sis <3