Saturday, April 30, 2011

on to May :)



Mia left yesterday, she's already in Sweden. It was so nice having her around, she is a good helper and listener. On Thursday we went to Huntington Beach and had a very lovely time at Ruby's and walking around and "playing" in the ocean.


Today was pretty quiet. Marvin and I sat outside talking and looking at the birds, I found my binoculars and tried to guess who was a finch or a chickadee lol. I made tuna empanadas for dinner, and also pasta primavera for Marvin.


Here's my list of the books I read in April:


Sarah Strohmeyer – The secret lives of fortunate wives
Sarah Addison Allen – The peach keeper

Sarah Strohmeyer – The Cinderella pact
Nora Ephron – I remember nothing
Sarah Strohmeyer – Sweet love
Nancy Thayer – The Hot Flash Club strikes again


Wow lots of Sarah's in my list :)


I hope the month of May is a great one for everybody! Enjoy :)

1 comment:

emtes said...

You look gorgeous on this photo Jo! I don't look gorgeus but glad :-)
I'm so so tired. I have been working today and is completely out. Woke up at 2AM and couldn't go back to sleep so I was at work 6.30 alreday.
I will try to stay awake until bedtime and hopefully I will be able to sleep better tonight.
Thanks for the address!
Big hugs and kisses for you both
from your sis <3 <3