Thursday, April 7, 2011

American Idol and other reality shows

I enjoyed yesterday's Rock'n'Roll show, I think they all did well. Generally speaking, my top 3 would be James, Scotty, and Casey. My 3 low choices are Jacob, Stephano and Pia. Pia and Jacob are good singers but I don't care so much for their style. So today they had the results, I am not going to say who got the boot because Mia reads my blog and she doesn't want to know, but I was surprised. Another show I enjoy is America's Top Model, those girls are bitchy! Other reality shows I currently like are: All the cooking shows like Top Chef, Sharks, The Amazing Race, The Celebrity Apprentice (the current one is funny!), Undercover Boss and Secret Millionaire, Dancing with the Stars (sometimes). Oh I like Hoarders too lol. So yes, I like reality type shows better than regular shows. But I like Glee and Raising Hope and The Big Bang Theory too. I guess I am not crazy about dramas. In the home front, M went to have his iron infusion and he is doing well, unfortunately at night sometimes he gets leg cramps that are pretty painful. And I went back to school to find a note my sub left me, saying my kids hyper, disrespectful, didn't listen etc etc. No surprise here! He had written the names of the "worse kids" on the board. It was full with about 11 names out of 24 with comments like: he ran away, he lied, he pushed a girl, he kissed a girl, she wouldn't stop talking, they didn't listen to me.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

emtes said...

Oh, poor you with such a class! And 24 kids! Too much if you ask me.
But you have said it all along that they are a handful.
I too like shows like DWTS, American Idol (do you call it American Idol even if you are in America? We just say Idol here), Americas next top model, Project Runway (but it's not on now I think). But I also like Glee. Raising Hopa I haven't seen. Don't sure we have it here.
Sorry to hear Marvin is having cramps. I know they can be so painful!! Sometimes I wake at night screaming because of the pain.
Hope you have a good weekend. Say hi to Marvin for me.
Puss och kram fran din syster
Mia :-)
Love you <3