Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's cold! brrrrrr

We are really having weird weather. Not as bad as snow in April like Tristan said, but quite chilly at this time of the year in SoCal. So far we've had record heat, record cold and record rain, and record winds. My kids come to school with tank tops and shorts one day, and with snow coats and hats the next. There is now snow in the mountains again and the air is chilly. Luckily by next week they are predicting nice weather :) Today has been a rather uneventful day, went to work and the kids were halfway OK, then I tried to organize my class for next week's Open House, but I always get sidetracked and end up with more of a mess than when I start. Then I got home and did more organizing, especially Marvin's room and the 2 bathrooms, so when the Merry Maids come they can get right at work. Marvin was not feeling too well. I think he's feeling the surgery more now that the area is getting more tender. It's uncomfortable to sleep at night, plus of course being severely anemic he gets very tired. Hopefully he'll be feeling better tomorrow. By the way, I looked in the computer for remedies for leg cramps at night, and one of the things I thought was easy to do, was to put a bar of soap under the bottom sheet. Strangely enough it seems to have helped a little because he said last night he didn't have any severe cramps. Or maybe is just a coincidence, but I hope it helps. Try it Mia, see what it does for you. Tomorrow afternoon I am going to have my hair colored and cut. I hope it comes out OK :) Have a nice weekend everybody.

No comments: