Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Marvin!!!

I wanted to write every day this month to keep up with all the happenings, but with going to the hospital and doing PD for about 7 hours everyday, by the time I get home I am so tired I feel like doing nothing.
Sandy and Tristan are here, and Mia too. They went to the Long Beach Aquarium and to see the whales at sea.
Today is Marvin's birthday and Mia cooked a delicious all Swedish meal, and she and Sandy also made a yummy strawberry pie for dessert. I was very hungry, hospital food is not that great ;)
The nurses that are taking care of Marvin and training us are very nice and helpful. Mazy and Ruth. They really go above their duty sometimes, and is very appreciated.
Tomorrow is Good Friday, Lizzie will be coming after work, and is also graduation day for Marvin and I!!!! We will do an exchange at the hospital and then 3 more at home.
Happy Birthday Marvin, and many more :)
Love you.

No comments: