Sunday, November 30, 2014

The end of November

So another month went by. It's leaving us with a most welcome rain. I took Lulu for a walk outside and she got soaked! she does NOT like getting wet. Right now I took her out again, still raining quite heavily, and we got on the grass and she just sat down and refused to move! she's strange :)

OK here's what happened in November. It was a fairly quiet month for me. As a matter of fact there's not highlights to speak of. Both my daughters got to travel, although it doesn't seem like they had a ton of fun since it was work related. My grandson went to his first school related date.

My friends are all acting strange, Norbert is still obsessed, Jennifer still mourning the break up, and Lolin she's in pretty bad shape, she's in a wheel chair, half paralyzed from a stroke. So in comparison, my life is good :)

Lizzie was here the weekend after her birthday and we had a nice time, and a nice meal at Cha Cha's and at home. She had a birthday the 19th :)

Thanksgiving was just Marvin and I, and since it was dialysis day, we didn't do a lot of celebrating. But I wrote about it already.

So now here are the books I read this month:

Linda Francis Lee - the glass kitchen

Susan Wiggs - Candlelight Christmas

James Patterson - Private L.A.

Emma Straub - The Vacationers

Hester Browne - The Finishing Touches

Marivi Soliven- The Mango Bride

Sarah Strohmeyer - Bubbles Unbound

My favorites were The Mango Bride and The Glass Kitchen


And here are the movies I watched:

Girl on a Bicycle (2013) German

100% Cachemire (2013) French

The One I Love (2014) US

The Hundred Foot Journey (2014) US

St Vincent (2014) Bill Murray US

Le temps de l'aventure (2013) French

Menu degustacio (2013) Catalan

10 items or less (2006) US

Ismael (2013) Catalan

No Swedish movies yet Mia, although The Hundred Foot Journey was directed by a Swede Lasse Hallström
I am so happy that I am getting to watch  some movies in Catalan!!! :)

Until next month!

1 comment:

emtes said...

I'm so looking forward to watch the 100-foot journey :-) I will hopefully have the time this weekend and I have already downloaded it.
He's a great director Lasse Hallström and his wife Lena Olin is a good actress as well :-)
Hope you are feeling better and I send you more hugs.
Love you
Mia <3