Monday, November 10, 2014

90 days

I think I must have written about this TV show a while back, maybe not. Anyway if I did, here I go again.Sorry if it's a repeat :)

It's a reality TV show in TLC on Sundays and it's called "90 Days Fiance" it follows foreign men or women who have a visa that allows them 90 days to decide whether to tie the knot in the U.S. -- or say goodbye. I started watching it because it's the same situation that Norbert and Crista are in. I got him watching it too.

This is the second season, it follows a 41 yr old woman from Illinois and her fiance a 26 yr old man from Tunisia. The 2nd couple she's from Illinois, and he's from Nicaragua. The 3rd couple he's from Florida, she's from Brasil, the 4th couple he's from Pennsylvania she's from South Africa, the 5th couple he's from California, she's from Colombia, the 6th couple he's from Washington and she's from the Phillipines


This is a link if you'd like to see how they look like http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance/videos/meet-season-2-couples.htm

As I said, I started watching it because of Norbert's situation, but I find myself thinking about when I first came to the States, of course it was a different with me because coming to live in the US was not my main priority, but there's a lot of similar situations in the show that I experienced.

I think I may expand on it in my next blog entry :)

No comments: