Friday, November 7, 2014

hot warm cool cool warm HOT

Yes, that's Southern California weather. It's been a hot Summer, and so far a quite warm/hot Fall. And then we had ONE (1) day of rain. It was soooo nice, especially because after that we had a couple of days of semi cool weather -Marv even lit up the fireplace, and I put a light blanket on my bed- he even turned on the heater for a couple of hours. And then, hot again! Today was 92 degrees, back to A/C full blast. I hope we get some more warm/cool weather, like in the mid 70's which is my ideal temperature. We'll see.

Still working on my closets. Other than sweatshirts, most of my clothes are good for all (California) seasons. But as I said before, it's good to go thru things and keep and discard as needed.

In the afternoon, Marv and I went to the Italian grocery store, where I purchased some prosciuttini and chorizo salami, and then we had a late lunch at El Cholo. Chips and salsa and guacamole, tortilla soup for me and sopa de albondigas for Marv. And of course, a Margarita :)

So, how was your day?


This happens to me every so often :)

No comments: