Monday, November 17, 2014

Daily posting

OK, i decided I find it extremely hard to write a post every day. It's not because I don't have the time. Believe me, I do have a lot of time. It's just that I don't know what to write, since everyday is pretty much the same.

Today Marvin went to run a lot of errands. I just stayed home all day, I tried to think of things to do and nothing sounded good enough to put some effort into it thus I did nothing much. I woke up with a big pain going from my groin to my toes, it was hard to walk or stay straight or lay down, it was painful. I think it must have been a nerve or something. I took an Ibuprofen and went back to bed, an hour later I was good as new :)

I made chicken soup from scratch, very easy, finely dice carrots, celery, onions (2 parts onions to 1 part carrots and 1 part celery) I sautee the veggies till they were lightly caramelized. I added some chicken breast cut in small pieces and added chicken broth, salt and pepper. I let it simmer for an hour or so, then I added little pasta stars (reminded me of my childhood) and voila, a pretty tasty and comforting chicken soup,

Then I finished cleaning the guest room, and gathered all the clothes and shoes and stuffI will be giving away to charity. I took Lulu out for a short walk around the neighborhood, and that's about it.

For dinner we had rib steak (yesterday we had grilled steak with all i oli) and we had a whole steak left. Marvin said he liked it better today. We had green beans with almonds, and sauteed boiled potatoes. And of course, for me, more all i oli.

Now trying to decide whether to watch a movie, or do some PSP...No Swedish movies yet Mia! ;)

Good night or good day to all of you.

No comments: