Sunday, November 9, 2014

Old Pictures

Sandy posted some pictures of T and his date for Sadie Hawkins day. They look happy and I hope they had a great time.

That got me to thinking about Sandy and Lizzie going to SH Day when they were in High School. I know they both went, 11th or 12th grade, I don't remember, maybe both. So I got my box(es) of pictures and of course they were poorly organized. I had several envelopes with Sandy written on them and several more with Lizzie written on them, but inside there were pictures spanning years, and some other pictures that didn't belong. I found a picture of Sandy and an unknown boy, maybe she remembers his name. I couldn't find one of Lizzie, just many pictures from the different proms she went to, but I'm sure there's some SH too, cuz I remember even how she looked that day.

It's a lucky thing that Wednesday I am going to my scrapbooking meeting and maybe I will get at least some pictures organized :)

Here's Sandy's Sadie Hawkins picture

1 comment:

RedRed said...

Nope, I don't remember his name. I don't think I ever saw him again after that night. Come to think of it, I don't think I'd seen him before that night, either. I think it was a blind date. Weird.