Tuesday, November 30, 2010

End of November

Well I did it, I wrote every day but the 2 days in San Diego. It's been challenging.

Here's the list of the books I read in November:
Dominick Dunne – Too Much Money
Laurie Frankel – The Atlas of Love
Cathy Holton – Revenge of the Kudzu Debutantes
Cathleen Schine – The 3 Weissmann’s of Westport
Cathy Holton – The Secret Lives of the Kudzu Debutantes
Sue Ann Jaffarian – Corpse on the Cob
Lori Lansens – The wife’s tale
Oh, and just in case you are interested...I got my license :)

2 comments:

emtes said...

You have been so good and I have enjoyed every post :-) I will sure miss your daily posts but maybe you will post soon again ;-) Au contraire de moi who has been a bad girl and not written for a long time. I will try to better myself but it's so much going on right now (as I suppose everywhere) and I have a hard time just keeping warm ;-) We have like -19C and a lot of snow!! Way to cold I think.
Hugs and kisses from your sis :-)

RedRed said...

I'm glad you got your license! Were you relieved? You seemed a little nervous.

Did you like "The Three Weissman's of Westport"?