Saturday, November 27, 2010

Another quiet day

Today Marvin went to WW, he lost 2 lbs. I didn't go out at all, a few days ago I went to Trader Joe's, I drove around the parking lot about 8 times, it was packed, with cars turning their blinking lights when they saw somebody on the way to their cars, it was madness. So I left. This is a bad week for shopping, I don't enjoy shopping anyway and with all the people even less. I did a little Amazon.com and it was all right.
We were going out to eat, but decided to leave it for tomorrow, so I worked on Report Cards, and used the Jacuzzi, and read. For dinner I made breakfast: hash browns, eggs and sausage.
I have an appointment for my driving test on Tuesday. I need to read the booklet a little more, but I did fairly well with the online tests.
And so it goes.

No comments: