Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day

It was nice to have the day off, it was a beautiful California day, nice and warm, a little windy, sunny, beautiful You could see all the mountains in the background, nice.
I decided to go shopping , you all know how much I like to go shopping, but it had to be done :)
I bought some sundries, went to Walmart, and Lowe's and Marshall and Rite Aid. I bought some fall flowers to plant in the backyard, red and white mums, yellow and white daisies, orange and yellow dahlias, and primroses.
Other than that, I just lolled about, watched TV, made croquetas, had In'n'Out for dinner...Marvin emptied the Jacuzzi and filled it again so tomorrow I will soak for a while, my legs have been hurting a little lately and I think that the Jacuzzi will help.
Love you all!

1 comment:

RedRed said...

For someone who doesn't like to shop, you hit a lot of stores! It sounds like you just save them all up and do shopping in one day. :)