Sunday, November 7, 2010

New chair :)


I have been having a pain in the a$$ for the last couple of weeks, in my outer cheeks so to speak :) I didn't know why, arthritis maybe? Sometimes when I got up it hurt down the back of my legs too. I told Marvin about it then he sat on my computer chair and wondered how I could sit on it for any length of time.

Yes, I sit by the computer a lot, and my chair has lost its softness in the seat part and it is actually flat and hard. I have had it for a few years.

So we went to search for a new chair. We went to Office Max and looked at chairs, and sat on them, and sat again, finally setting on a Fiorello chair. Very similar to the one I had, roomy and comfortable. My rear end is already feeling a lot happier :)

1 comment:

emtes said...

Looks very comfy. Congrats and I suppose your rear end is happy ;-)
Hugs