Friday, November 12, 2010

how do you know?

How do you know who's reading your blog? I think Marv, Sandy, Lizzie and Mia are the only ones that read mine. I did get 2 comments from some catalan people one time, and then also one other person saying I had a nice car lol. Very random.
I do read random blogs, and sometimes I comments and sometimes I don't. I don't even have my blog listed in Facebook.

And just because I can't think of anything else to write,
here's a Becquer rime, one of my favorites:
Los suspiros son aire y van al aire.
Las lágrimas son agua y van al mar.
Dime, mujer, cuando el amor se olvida,
¿sabes tú adónde va?
My free translation
Sighs are air, and go to the air
Tears are water, and go to the sea,
Tell me woman, when love is gone,
do you know where it goes?

2 comments:

RedRed said...

I could almost translate the whole thing, but I didn't know the word "olvida."

Kteach said...

Actually olvida means forgotten (olvidar = to forget) but i took literary license :)