Sunday, November 28, 2010

Windy day

It was really windy today, it came from the north, so it was quite chilly too, but really nothing to complain about.
I finally made it to Trader Joe's, yay! I love that store, It was all set for Christmas and I got the Advent calenbdar for my kindergartners, I also got a Gingerbread Man cookie, it's already baked, about 15 inches tall, and it has everything you need to decorate it. We will do it next month in class when we read The Gingerbread Man book :)
Tonight we went out to eat at Carino's, I had chicken Marsala and it was good, but I think I like Sandy's better!
Random note..I am member of a Facebook group called Cuantos Perello en la red? one of the members, is Ramon Perello, he was born in the same town my paternal grandfather was born, I wrote to him saying maybe we are related.. well we have commented back and forth, he's very nice. We usually write in catalan, sometimes in Spanish, but today he wrote in my wall the following:

Handsome congratulations soon touches, i raise the flight to me. A hug from Catalunya

Your guess is as good as mine, lol.

No comments: