Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday


Last day of my mini vacation, it's nice to have a loong weekend, now I'm looking to having all next week off!
It's hard to write every day, Sandy has been good at it, Lizzie tries to catch up by doing 3 posts in 1. By the way, how does one know when is NaBloPoMo or whatever it's called?

On Sundays, we usually have a big breakfast, Marvin brings it home, Denver Omelet, hash browns and bacon. We had a late lunch of croquetas I made yesterday and for dinner it was either tacos, or beef soup I made, we decided on soup,

I have been cleaning some of the drawers in my room, they were over stuffed, I basically rearranged the stuff since I don't like to throw things away. I found an bunch of pictures and I decided to scan them and file them in my expansion drive. Here's one of the pictures, I think is a cute one of the girls in the plane on our way back from Spain, 1988 (I think).
And now...back to work tomorrow :)

1 comment:

RedRed said...

We were so young. And tan. And thin.