Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another day

Southern California people are weenies, they are complained about the cold weather, ha! they should be in Idaho, or Utah, or Sweden! But it is chilly for our area. At 10:00PM the outside temperature is 59 degrees brrrrrr lol
I called Bettie today to find out how her cataract surgery went, she said it went well and she's fine, we chatted for a while. I asked her what was she doing for Thanksgiving, she said they were having breakfast with Christina and Rick, and then she and Lee were going to David and Iris for dinner. She asked me what we were doing and I said Marvin and I were just staying home.
A while later, Iris called us to invite us to her house for Thanksgiving dinner. Very nice of her, but we declined. I still have a cold and neither one of us felt like driving to Burbank.
Tonight we went to El Cholo, we had tortilla soup, tacos and enchiladas, and of course, my Margarita.
Have a good night (or good day) everybody!

No comments: