Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving



Another quiet Thanksgiving for Marvin and I. It was a nice sunny day, we went to the Jacuzzi in the morning and saw some hummingbirds feeding, love them!

We decided to have steak instead of the traditional turkey since neither of us are crazy about turkey, Marvin loves the dressing his mom made but we haven't been able to make something remotely like it, so steak it was! I grilled them, while Marvin made potatoes, green beans, rolls, and garlic mayo.

I watched two movies, one of my favorite holiday ones, "Love actually", and one I had never seen before "Elf". Marvin has watched some football but mainly he's been reading a western.

It's a day of giving thanks, we are thankful for our daughters and grandson, and for all our family and friends, and we are thankful for our health, and for having a nice house and a nice life.

Here's a picture of Marvin (with a moustache), me and the girls. Thanksgiving 1972.

I hope you all had a lovely day!

No comments: