Saturday, December 11, 2010

December days


It's already December 11, is it just me or does it seem like December days are going by too fast?
One more week of school and then I have 2 1/2 weeks vacation, but it' s going to be a very busy week in Kinder :)
Today Norbert came over to help Marvin put on Xmas lights, they also put some on the patio and it looks very festive! It was a very nice sunny warm day. In the evening we went to Red Robin for dinner. Notice picture of patio Xmas lights complete with a hummingbird feeding :)

Tomorrow I guess I will go and try to overcome my aversion to shopping crowds and do some serious shopping of my own lol. On Wednesday I am going to have my hair colored and cut, another one of my little anxiety inducing endeavors, then next week: JURY DUTY, not fair grrrrr. But then later in the week we will have our girls, their partners and grandson for Christmas, can't get better than that :)

I hope December is full of wonderful things for all of you.

No comments: