Saturday, June 14, 2014

Why blog?

Why blog? Well for me is a way to keep in touch with family, if it wasn't for the blog I wouldn't know some of the things that are happening in Utah, or San Diego, or Sweden.. I don't think any of my friends know about my blog, but I know some other people read it at times.

Why blog? To keep a record of important and not so important things that happens in my life. Believe me, it has come in very handy at times.

Why blog?  To share some things that have happened in my life, before we were a family. Things that I want to remember...

I don't think I will be blogging daily. My days are pretty much the same and it makes for not very interesting  reading. But I think I'd like to write at least once a week, maybe more if something extra happens.

Tomorrow is Father's Day, Lizzie is hosting a Poetry Reading at Java Joe's so we decided it would be better is she comes next weekend instead.
Tomorrow we'll grill some steaks and I asked Norbert over. He cannot wait to tell us all about his trip to the Philippines and show us pictures of his fiancee. I have talked to him on the phone a few times and also have seen pictures of his trip in FB , and frankly speaking, I am a little bit tired of the whole thing. He goes on and on and on and on...there's absolutely nothing else he can talk about!

Congratulations to Marvin for guessing the picture. Gator+aide = GATORADE

And here's the last picture of the series. I hope some of you have enjoyed the guessing game.

4 comments:

Pappy1 said...

Sunny side up?

emtes said...

I have enjoyed them although I'm the worst ever on riddles ;-)

I too blog for the same reason as you do. And just the other week I went back to when I started blogging and I will go back now and then. It's a way to remembering good times and not so good times.

Like a diary but not an everyday one. I don't think you don't have something to write about even if you think nothing much happens. I love to read about the ordinary stuff like the tomatoe story (I hope you get some now), about the birds, your garden and also about the people I know.

I'm very interested in what will happen with Norbert and his fiancee. Will she come over and if so when?

Continue blogging because I really love your blog as well as Sandy's, Lizzie's and Marvin's!

Take care and lots of kisses and hugs for you. Love you <3

Your sis Mia :-)

Lizzie said...

eggplant

RedRed said...

eggplant!!!