Friday, June 13, 2014

El Cholo

El Cholo has great Margaritas! When Marvin asks me where I want to go for lunch, I usually say El Cholo, because of the afore mentioned Margaritas. Sometimes we just have salsa and chips and sometimes, like today, we have a regular lunch.

I've been lazy today, slept late, went to lunch, and took a nap. But id did take Lulu for a long walk, when we got back I don't know who was more tired.

Yesterday I went to talk to my neighbor Amy, she has the cutest kids, Sophioa the baby is a carbon copy of Matthew, but with a little bow in her hair, she's adorable. Amy wants to have a block party, she says she'll organize everything, I said I'd help. Maybe it will happen. She also wants to have a girls night out and go to dinner (she mentioned the Mexican Restaurant 1800) just her, me and Sophia lol.

In the sports news, Netherlands beat Spain 5-1 in the World Cup! nice way to start lol. In the good news, Los Angeles Kings won  Hockey's Stanley Cup for the second time in 3 years. Way to go Kings!!!!

Today's picture: