Sunday, June 15, 2014

Mid Month

We had a nice Father's Day Sunday. We had grilled steaks with garlic mayo, potaotes, fresh tomato salad, and apple pie.

Norbert came over and entertained us with tales of his trip to the Philippines and his "engagement". He was acting a little more sedate, I'm happy to say. He showed me his mini ipad, and it has face time, he took one to his gf and now they can talk to each other and see each other and it doesn't cost anything.  All he had to pay for was the mini ipads, and a wifi connection $20.00 one time fee in the Philippines, and his Verizon put wifi in his house and it was free. I was surprised. Now they can talk and see each other eery day if they want to.

As I wrote yesterday, I will not write every day because I am running of things to say, but will write as often as I can. I enjoy it.

And the winner of yesterday's guess the picture is Lizzie. It was indeed "an eggplant".

I hope you all had a nice weekend.

No comments: