Monday, June 30, 2014

June recap

June has been a rather "nothing much happened" month.
I have watched a lot of movies and read a lot of books. We have a new king in Spain. I've been watching the World Cup, planted sunflowers, went to a birthday party for my ex principal Monica, it was a bust.  Lizzie came over the weekend of June 29, Sandy turned 48 June 5. Norbert came back from the Philippines and that's about all he can talk about, he was here for Father's Day for dinner, and today helping out doing some things around the backyard. Marvin has been feeling pretty well, and I've been feeling OK but sort of bleh, not much energy.

Books I've read:

Valerie Frankel - Four of a Kind (2)
Barbara O'Neal - The All You Can Dream Buffet
Michelle Gable - A Paris Apartment
Juliette Fay - Deep Down True
Jenny Colgan - The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris
Vanessa Diffenbaugh - The Language of Flowers

Movies I've Watched:

Lucky Them (2014) 

The Gran Budapest Hotel (2014)

Gas Food Lodging (1992)

Scavenger Hunt (1979)

No Reservations (2007)

What a Way to Go (1964)

(Bad) Neighbors (2014)

Happy Christmas (2014)
 
Singles (1992)
 
I hope you all have a great JULY!
 
 

No comments: