Friday, June 6, 2014

Finances!

Today our Financial Advisor came to our home to finish up some business. He's a nice person and has helped a lot. In 2011 we made a trust, but we had not really followed up on it, therefore a few things were not really valid till all papers were signed, notarized etc.

He also keeps track of my TSA and IRA etc. I am at the age where I need to start withdrawing some money, he will take care of it too. So all I need to do is sit down and wait for a check :)

He told us a while back that we are doing a good job getting all this stuff done (the living trust, arrangements, power of attorney etc. etc) . So to celebrate we wre keeping things in order, Marvin and I went to El Cholo to have a Margarita and chips and dip and guacamole. Afterwards we stopped at an Italian deli and got a large sandwich to share, and a canoli, to take home.

Tonight I will be watching a movie, it's called "Austenland". I have not read the book but maybe I will afterwards. I hope I like it.

Jennifer came by today to pick up her things, she's going back to her apartment. I honestly don't really understand why she came to spend a few night here :)

I am pleased to say that nothing is biting/eating/chewing our tomatoes anymore. So I guess the mouse is out of the picture. YAY!



2 comments:

RedRed said...

I read the book "Austenland" but I haven't seen the movie. Let me know how you like it!

Kteach said...

I didn't care much for it, everything seemed very cartoonish, but maybe that's the way it was supposed to be :)