Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Back to Jersey

A friend of mine at Jersey School is retiring this year, she's from Bolivia and I was wondering if she'll go there on a vacation or what. So I decided to go to Jersey and visit for a while.

Marvin had a busy day taking the vehicles to be washed and cleaned (aftert all the ashes from the fire they needed it) I didn't leave until 1PM and by the time I got there, she had left. The secretary told me I got there on a good day and told me to go to the Kindergarten area.

Everybody in the school was tyhere,, all the kids, and teachers and some parents, and in the middle was the Principal, covered in green slime.
 
 
 
All the kids had a chance to pour the slime, then it was the teacher's turn. First were the Kindergarten teachers, so of course I was one of them ;) The principal is a very nice person (he's LSD) and everybody seems to like him, very mellow but knows how to get things done.
 
After school, Jennifer and I went out for a late lunch, or early dinner, to The Bird's Nest, a Thai Restaurant in SFS. There was a note in the door saying it closed for good June 7th. It was sad because we really enjoy eating there. They had to close to make room for the building of an extra lane in the freeway :(
 
While we were eating she was telling me the latest about her idiot ex, and asked me if she could spend a couple of nights at my home because she didn't want to be alone in her apartment.
 
 Good night!