Tuesday, June 10, 2014

No sleep

Last night I had a very hard time falling sleep. I didn't go to bed until 2:15 after watching a couple of TV shows from Spain and I just couldn't sleep, my legs cramped, then I got up and read some, back to bed, more cramping, drank some water and took a Motrin, back to bed then i had like the feeling that ants were crawling all over my body , and so it went. Last time I checked the clock it was 4:35.

So this morning I was tired, went with Marin to dialysis and came back home and slept until 1PM with Lulu keeping me company :)

When I said Norbert was back I didn't mean he came with his "fiancee". He has to do a lot of paperwork to get a fiancee visa. He told me her name and age, and that was about it. I went to Facebook, and sure enough she was there. So I got to see how she looks. I am enclosing a couple of pictures.

Tomorrow I am going to Huntington and help him set up his computer and skype etc. I have the feeling all the talk will be only one way and on one subject :)

 
 
 
The answer to yesterday's pictures was "Tap Dancers"
I guess I was the only one that enjoyed the guessing game lol so I won't be posting any others :)
 
 

1 comment:

RedRed said...

She's pretty!

You're giving up after 2 pictures? You gotta do at least 3. Don't give up so easily. Just because we don't know what the hell they are doesn't mean we don't like them.