Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last Day of November


My car, which is a 1997 model, is showing its age...the driver's door is starting to come unglued or something. I am not a huge car person that needs a new model every other year. I enjoy our other vehicles, the SSR and the Dodge pickup, but I think the time has come for a car for me.


Right now I am looking at a 2009 red Ford Mustang, or a 2009 red Ford Edge, I like the Mustang and is very well priced, but only sits 2. The Edge might be more practical. We'll see. The whole act of shopping for a car aggravates me, I wish I could just write a check and have it delivered at my door, without having to go through car dealerships and salesmen.

Whew! I made it, I didn't miss a single day!!!! :)

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

lizzie said...

cool, new car for Mom!