Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just another day :)

I still have no idea what kind of car to buy, I want a Lamborghini Gallardo unfortunately is too expensive lol. I keep on changing my mind...Honda Civic? Chevy Malibu? they all look the same to me after I see millions of photos online. I think I'll have to buckle down and go see a dealer one of these days...no hurry.
I just read my sis blog, talking about buying presents. Some people are really good at getting thoughtful, lovely presents for family and friends, my daughters for instance, and of course the hubby. But me? I'm Mrs. Indecisive. And on top of it you all know my feelings about shopping. So when I see Christmas approaching I go into pre shopping shock. A total blank on what to buy and when to buy. So far I have bought absolutely nothing, nor I have any ideas...lists anybody?

1 comment:

emtes said...

You know what I want Jo. Walnuts!
I love them and they are so expensive here :-)
Thanks for a good laugh. It's just how I feel right now since the kids don't want gifts but only money.
Have a good weekend with lots of shopping :-D
Hugs XXXX Love you!