Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Teacher, teacher


Today I took T to my school. The children asked if he was my son (don't you love 5 year old)? T brought his book and hid in the "library playhouse" to read. Pretty soon he came out of hiding and read to the children the classroom rules. Then we all , T included, danced and sang the Tooty Tah! He also read them a book.

At recess time, he helped pass out the snacks and went outside, where he raced around the playground followed by about 80 kindergartners. After recess, we went to library, and T got a few books. "

On the way back to the classroom, T told me, "Now I know why you come home tired" lol. M came to get him at 11:30 to take him to lunch. He happily waved bye to the kids and to me.
I think he will not be a kindergarten teacher when he grows up!

1 comment:

RedRed said...

He looks so big! I'm glad you two had fun.

Good job writing every day.