Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just the 2 of us

Today we took S and T to the Long Beach Airport. Then when we got home, L and DK left to San Diego. It was so nice to have them all here even for a short while, and I will surely miss T!!!!

We took a looong nap, then I went to a couple stores and came back home with nothing, y'all know how I love shopping.

M and I were thinking of something fun to do for Thanksgiving since it seems it will be just the 2 of us. He suggested going someplace by the beach for a couple of days. I thought of Cambria, I have always liked that town, has some nice restaurants, and beautiful beaches, close to Hearst Castle. After over an hour online, I realized the US economy is not as bad as they say, because there were no available rooms anywhere! I checked some other areas and same thing...I guess if one wants to get away on holidays one must make a reservation weeks earlier!

Now we are thinking of maybe going December 22 & 23, sort of birthday and pre Christmas get away, we'll see...

No comments: