Monday, November 24, 2008

Finding friends and family

I have been hearing about Facebook from S and M and others, I never really felt like joining because I was already busy enough in the Internet, didn't need anymore places to go. But then I decided to join, and it's pretty cool .
I don't think I'll be looking to add friends I don't know just for the sake of having friends, but one nice thing is I got a request to be a friend of my sister's oldest grandaughter in Spain. I was surprised because I didn't even know she had Internet at home (she doesn't, she signed in from a friend's house). She's a goth girl, self described as "different", she's 16 years old.
So now I am in touch with both my niece and my other niece's daughter. Also in touch with my two Swedish nephews, how cool is that!

No comments: