Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just another day


Have nothing much to say today, it was a nice day, M cooked tacos for dinner but T wanted me to make him a quesadilla, which I did, and he said that was really good!

Wednesday is minimum day at school, which means the kids left at 1:30 yeah!

Random..Susan Lucci finally got kicked off from Dancing with the Stars, she's 61, but her face is like weird, so tight and shiny lol Viva Botox. And even though she was not a very good dancer, I still wish I could do some of her moves.

T just decided to use my bed as an arena for his action figures, so here's a random photo :)



1 comment:

emtes said...

T has really grown since I last saw him. I didn't like her either but I'm going to look at DWTS tonight. I can't believe she's an actress. She can't be any good since she had no expressions at all. Is she really 61? She must have done a lot to her face then.
Say hi to T and M for me.
Besos de tu hermana :-) (Is that right?)