Saturday, November 29, 2008

A nice day


I woke up early, and went back to sleep, then the phone woke me up, it was Verizon so I didn't answer but I didn't go back to sleep either. Had some breakfast and was working on some PSP when M asked me if I wanted to drive down to the beach for lunch. Of course I said yes.

We drove the SSR to Seal Beach and to a restaurant by the Alamitos Bay called Schooner or Later (featured in Drive ins, dives, etc) I had gone there with N for breakfast before, but this time it was not quite as crowded. We enjoyed a breakfast type lunch (The Mess which is the restaurant's specialty).

When we got home, I made a reservation for next month to a lovely beach front hotel in Cambria, we got a king size bedroom with fireplace and ocean view :) I hope the weather will be nice.

No comments: