Friday, November 8, 2019

Shopping

I'm not a good shopper, I don't like to try things on and I get tired, but I went with L and it was OK.

I got me a hat! I'm not sure about it as I only wear caps or knitted hats in winter sometimes. But my hair has not been looking good so I looked for some hats at Kohls. I put one for fun but Lizzie said it looked cute, she even sent a picture to Sandy asking if she liked that hat on me, she responded, sure. Not a great endorsement but I bought it anyway.

We had lunch at Tempo in Brea  https://tempocantina.com/ I liked the place but the sangria was too sweet and my tacos too spicy, but it was fun trying a new place. After we had some yummy  cupcake, I loved their chocolate chip cookie!

It gets dark so early that it always seems later than it actually is. I may have to change my schedule a little, maybe go to bed earlier and wake up earlier?



1 comment:

RedRed said...

Two things: first, when I looked at the photo of the hat, I thought it was a witch's hat and that you were shopping for post-Halloween bargains! (I'm taking a lot of cold medicine.) I just looked at the photo again and the hat is very cute.

Second, the taco place looks good. Did the cupcakes and cookies come from that restaurant?