Saturday, November 30, 2019

November recap

November flew by! It was a good month, lots of rain which was needed too.

1. All Saints Day. I put a rose and a candle for Marvin. At night L and I went to Santa Monica to see      Steve Poltz. I enjoyed it very much.
2. It hailed!
3. DST. Days get dark sooner :(  Went to Lakewood Park with L and Lulu
4. N came over, we had Indian dinner.
7. Went to Kohls with L. Late lunch at Tempo in Brea.
8-12  - Working at clearing stuff in the garage and taking lots of things to Goodwill.
13. Brunch at Scotty's in Whittier. Chicken fried steak, eggs, biscuit and gravy.

14. Went to the new taco place in town, it was good.
15.  S, MT and T to Cancun Mexico. I made corned beef/roast beef tacos.
16- L to San Diego. I stayed home. Went to TJ's  to get holiday chocolates.
18. Our financial advisor came over.
19. L's Birthday! @ DISNEYLAND & California Adventures! Had a great time, walked 7.4 miles.
      Wen to Happy Hour to New Moon.

20. Rain
21. Black Angus for L's birthday dinner. Was amazing.
23-24  L to Sand Diego, met with friends.
26.  Went to La Huasteca for Happy Hour/Taco Tuesday. Very good! Got a free Chambord Margarita          yummy!

28. Thanksgiving. N didn't come, he wasn't feeling well and it was too rainy. L and I went to 20/60.           Not a traditional meal. S and family canceled the Pocatello trip because of big snow.
29.  L and I to Anthony's for a color and cut for me, and a cut for L (BD present) Had tapas dinner at         Phlight. Very good.

30. Last day of November. Library, got some good books and it made me happy.

MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN NOVEMBER


BOOKS I'VE READ IN NOVEMBER



1 comment:

RedRed said...

Your hair looks great! You both look small in the photo in the fancy room. Good job writing regularly. I enjoyed reading all your posts!