Sunday, November 3, 2019

DST

We gained an hour with Daylight Savings Time, but I don't like that the sunset is at 5:00PM
I much prefer it gets darker late because I sleep late in the morning anyway.  Of course I shouldn't complain because I guess in Sweden the sunset is ever earlier :)

The weather was nice and mild, and L and Lulu and I went for a walk in one of the trails L discovered in Lakewood. We walked for a mile, which is about right for both Lulu and me.  It was very pleasant.

At home I made chicken fajitas, and I made Margaritas from scratch. Lizzie could not finish hers, they were VERY strong, 2 ozs tequila, 2 ozs Cointreau, 3/4 oz lime juice, shake all with ice and serve in salt rimmed glass. I prefer to use a good mixer and good tequila, but I had no mixer. 



Good night everybody!

1 comment:

RedRed said...

When I go to Mexico, I'm going to drink margaritas. I will think of you while I do.