Friday, November 1, 2019

October Recap

October was a pretty good month for me.

Worst things about October: The Santa Ana winds and the big fires in California. Thankfully it didn't affect us directly, although it came  close, by smaller fires in Fullerton and Whittier.

Fullerton Fire

The bad things happening in Barcelona and Catalunya.



I went to the ophthalmologist for an eye infection, it's all good now. I also had a somewhat elevated BP.
L flew to Denver 10/5.
N came over 10/11 to change batteries, I went to HB 10/22
L & I had a few Blue Apron meals, mostly tasty ones :)
Went to the Fullerton Arboretum a couple of time, very nice place.
We were without WiFi / TV for a couple of days. Frontier guy was nice and fixed everything :)
My financial adviser came a couple of times, 10/17 and 10/30
For the first time in many years I celebrated Halloween. L and I decorated the house and the front porch and gave out candy :)
Had our weekly calls with Sandy :)
We ate out to The Hat, Curry Hut, Raising Cane, Zumayas, McDonalds, The Cauldron, Isla


MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN OCTOBER


BOOKS I'VE READ IN OCTOBER











2 comments: