Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Update

March has been a pretty good month in general.

1st week..Jacuzzi, podiatrist...Blood test for me, all OK...Jeff's birthday

2nd week...Working 1st grade at Jersey, Mary's surgery... LIzzie's weekend visit. N saying no to marriage.

3rd week...My grandson's 17th birthday!...My Saint day...Taxes...N over for dinner

4th week...Bad news about Lolin, Lulu's shots, El Cholo, Hummingbirds born, Dermatologist for M...mammogram...lunch Capriotti's...polkadots in legs

Last two days...M DMV passed with flying colors... Fuddruckers...buy Spring flowers


BOOKS I've read:

Donna Ball - A Year on Ladybug Farm

Cathy Lamb - Such a Pretty Face

Jill Mansell - The unexpected consequences of love

Donna Ball - At Home on Ladybug Farm

Laura Fitzgerald - Veil of Roses

Jill Mansell - don't want to miss a thing

Meg Donahue - How to Eat a Cupcake

Laura Fitzgerald - To Dream in English

Nancy Thayer - an island christmas

Donna Ball - Love Letters from Ladybug Farm

I really liked the Laura Fitzgerald's Veil of Roses and its sequel To Dream in English
I also enjoyed very much The Ladybug Farm Trilogy. There's still a couple books more realted to the Ladybug Farm, I'll have to look for them.
All in all was a good month for books


MOVIES I watched:

Bagdag Cafe (1987) US-Deutsch

50 Shades of Grey (2015) US

Must Love Dogs (2005)

Bend it Like Beckham (2002) US-India-UK

2 States (2014) India

Damsels in Distress (2011) US-NZ

Loreak (2014) Basque

I had seen Bagdag Cafe and Must like dogs, but watched them again, they are favorites of mine.
I loved 2 States, I enjoy movies about India and I like the colorful dances and singing too, the story was good. I thought I had seen Bend it Like Beckham, but I hadn't , I liked it, and Indians too, and dancing!

Looking forward to a nice April with visits from the daughters and grandson, and to celebrate Marv's birthday!






1 comment:

emtes said...

What happened with the red dots? Did they go away? Did N said no to marriage? You haven't told me about that!
You need to write me a long mail telling me all that has happened :-)
Meanwhile I wish you a Happy Easter. Remember last year I celebrated Easter with you all with Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes and cream sauce :-) That was a nice day.
Hugs to you all
your sis Mia