Saturday, March 28, 2015

Shopping and red dots

I've been trying to clean my closet, again, and get rid of some of the clothes I haven't worn in a while. I hate to go shopping but I cannot very well get rid of a lot of clothes and have nothing to replace them, so I decided to try my luck.

I went to get lunch at Saigon Pho, I really like their eggrolls. The restaurant is located in the same shopping center that Marshall's in, I had not been to Marshalls for a while so I wanted to check to see if they had something I liked. I was really surprised at all the new clothes they had, in my size, that were nice looking and more importantly they looked good on me. I bought 2 tops, one is from "Rose & Thyme" long sleeve but very springlike, I like the color and the pattern, the other is like a fancy tshirt, from Ralph Laurent, and the printand colors reminds me of the sea. I also bought a pair of white pants that fit really well, yay!

Here's a picture of my purchases, cannot see them too well, they look better in person and I am very satisfied with them  :) 

Tonight I was sitting at the computer and talking to Norbert, when I turned my chair around and put my feet on top of the bed. I was very unpleasantly surprised to see my legs from knee to ankles covered in red pinpoints. I said bye to Norbert and went to check myself in the mirror full size, it was all clear but for my legs. I looked in Google and sure enough there were many entries about pinpoint red rash in the legs. It ids called "petechiae" and it appears suddenly. It seems to be caused by broken capillary blood vessels. It reminded me of Lizzie's bout of vasculitis, it started the same way :(



I hope is not that bad, so I will keep an eye on it, and if it's still around on Monday I will make a same day appointment ansd have it checked. In the morning I have to go with M to the DMV, he has to renew his driving license.

I will let you know...  Have a nice Palm Sunday!

1 comment:

emtes said...

Like your new outfits! Very nice and kind of summery.
Well, the dots on your leg looks like the ones I had a couple of years ago. Do you remember? We went to the doctor center and I had a shot of something, I think something antiinflammatory, and I went home just a couple of days later. I had it all over and the doctor said it was blood vessels that popped and that is the same thing Lizzie had. It's very common to have it in connection with my Sjogren's I have learned since then. So it is a kind of vasculitis but a mild sort.
For me after having that shot I got better within 3-4 days.
So go to the doctor and have it checked out. Maybe all you need is a shot like I had.
Take care now!!
Love you,
your sis Mia <3 <3