Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy Birthday!!!!



Today my grandson turns 17 years old. He's not a beautiful baby anymore he's a handsome young man!

It's funny how things change and yet remain the same. For instance, I remember very well when I turned 16. We didn't celebrate birthdays at the time, just Saint Days (btw today is also my Saint Day, St Joseph). But the day I turned 16, my parents wanted to take me and my sister out to dinner to the Barceloneta. The Barceloneta is a neighborhood by the sea, where fishermen live, and there were many seaside restaurants, our family's favorite was called "El Avion". We loved to eat seafood and have a good time, but that day I didn't want to go. I had sort of a date with an Australian guy named Warren. I told my mother I didn't want to go, I cried, then I asked my father if Warren could come with us, to which he replied NO!!!!! So I did go with the family and was annoyed all night, wishing I could be with Warren instead.

I have been looking at pictures of Tristan growing up and i wanted to post a few of them, but my scanner is being temperamental and is not cooperating.So I will post a couple of pictures that I have probably posted already.







No comments: