Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter, Happy Spring, Happy Happy Everything!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

In the morning, while Marv went to the store, I found more ants in the kitchen. I tried to find where they are coming from and I decided to empty my kitchen covers. Big job! I took everything out of the bottom ones and put most of it in the dishwasher, then I washed the cabinets inside and out and placed some liners inside. I found things I thought I had lost, like my paella pan. I threw away a lot of stuff that I have not used or don't want them anymore. Yesterday I also cleaned the refrigerator. I guess I am in a cleaning mood.

After breakfast (I had my usual cinnamon roll from my favorite bakery, thanks Marv), I went outside and checkedmy newly planted petunias. I noticed the fountain was not bubbling too much, so Marv and I decided to clean all the muck in it -leaves,feathers, seeds,dirt- the birds, including the hummingbirds, love to take baths in it but they sure make a mess. So now the fountain is happily bubbling again.

For dinner we had carne asada,refried beans, Spanish rice, home made guacamole and salsa, I also had a Margarita. It was a very good meal :)

Yesterday I took Lulu for a walk at the park, she is always ready to go out. It was a lovely evening close to sunset time. I heard some noise behind us and this young boy was walking his dog, we walked side by side while Lulu and Benjie were getting acquainted. His mother and some other people caught up with us and we talked about the dogs, theirs was also a maltipoo but more maltese than poodle, Lulu is the reverse. Benjie was younger and smaller than Lulu but he was a very horny male. Lulu was getting annoyed with him trying to mount her, I told them that Lulu was spayed so no chance of things happening. But they were so cute together.


Hmmm I am not sure it shows?





1 comment:

RedRed said...

The video did play but it was only 2 seconds.